Again, I used a mixture of mayo and miso to marinate the pork. This is just a note so that I can remember what I did.
1 pork tenderloin, cleaned and trimmed (trimming can be used in other dishes).
Marinade:
2 tbs mayonnaise
2 tbs miso (this time I used the same amount of miso and mayo)
2-3 tsp mirin
Directions:
Mix the marinade ingredients and place it in the Ziploc bag. Add the pork. Cover all the surface and massage. Remove the air as much as you can. Let it marinate for 20-30 minutes in room temperature or couple of hours under refrigeration. Before cooking remove any excess marinade by hand and cook 450F or until the center register 145F.(In this case it took about 20 minutes) (Picture #2).
The increased ratio of miso did not change the flavor much. The surface got nicely browned. Although the meat was perfectly cooked and moist, air-fried version appears to have retained moisture a bit better. Certainly not having browned panko crumbs make this method much easier.


No comments:
Post a Comment